Full of cruciferous veggies to detox and satisfy any appetite!!
- One large yellow onion
- 5-6 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 5-6 celery stalks
- 6-8 garlic cloves
- One large red bell pepper
- 10 oz organic baby spinach, chopped
- 10 oz organic baby kale, chopped
- 10-15 oz shredded cabbage
- One 15oz can cannellini beans (omit if eating paleo). Preferred Eden brand, BPA free.
- One 15oz can Muir Glen diced tomatoes
- One bottle RW Knudsen organic tomato or vegetable juice
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
Place olive oil in soup pot on medium heat. Add onion, garlic and saute until translucent,
approx 3-5 minutes. Add seasoning, salt and pepper, mix over medium heat. Then add all
remaining ingredients, adding or omitting a vegetable to your liking or sensitivity.
Simmer over low heat for one hour. Enjoy!!
Feel free to add a protein; diced chicken breast, ground beef, or Italian sausage!
At Balanced Well-Being Healthcare we are committed to helping people live better and feel better! Providing you with delicious, healthy recipes is just one way that our Integrative medicine clinic wants to help you on your journey to better living. If you would like to meet with a doctor in Fort Collins who cares about every aspect of your health, call us today!