- Weight Management – Obesity / Weight Loss Management
- Womens Hormonal Imbalances – Menopause | PMS Perimenopause | Irregular Bleeding
- Mens Hormonal Imbalances – Testosterone Deficiency Primary Hypgoandism
- Thyroid Disorders – Hypothyroidism | Fatigue
- Sleep Apnea – Snoring | Find out about testing here!
- Adrenal Imbalances – Overproduction | Adrenal Fatigue
- Nutrient Deficiencies – Vitamins | Minerals | Antioxidants Fatty Acids | Amino Acids | Deficiencies
- Healthy Aging and Living – Improving Memory | Increasing Energy Levels | Regaining Optimal Health
- Gastrointestinal Disturbances – Irritable Bowel Syndrome Inflammatory Bowel | Disease | Celiac Disease | Food Allergies
- Mood Disorders – Depression | Insomnia | Anxiety
- Metabolic Conditions – Insulin Resistance | Diabetes
If you are struggling with weight issues, illness, or would like to enhance your overall general wellness, Balanced Well-Being Healthcare is here to help! We work with you and your health care team to create a personalized plan for your complete well-being. Integrative medicine is a multidisciplinary practice: we provide our real, objective results in a warm, caring, and compassionate atmosphere.
Please note that while thoroughly curative results are realized in a wide range of diseases at our practice, we are not a replacement for your healthcare provider. Balanced Well-Being Healthcare serves to complement your current provider in providing alternative treatments that are not always fully considered otherwise.
Why Choose Balanced Well-Being Healthcare?
Most typical or limited types of healthcare, including exclusively natural approaches, do not address the underlying root causes of one’s disease, nor do they address the full spectrum of related ailments that naturally compound as a result. Instead, they seek merely to relieve or suppress the symptoms (often times only temporarily). Not only is the true cure never attained, but negative side effects of generally diagnosed and treated problems are common. Since the underlying causes of these symptoms are not remedied, they repeatedly arise again. This becomes an expensive cycle of repeatedly and sometimes perpetually treating only the symptoms.
A Comprehensive Approach to Healthcare in Fort Collins, Colorado!
In contrast to typical types of healthcare, Dr. Grace Alessi at Balanced Well-Being Healthcare has the comprehensive knowledge and clinical experience to accurately diagnose a wide variety of ailments and conditions through a multidisciplinary integrative methodology, thus providing a truly comprehensive solution. We provide our clients with a unique understanding of the underlying causes of disease, and select the most comprehensive and practical path to a cure. We believe that no one should be dependent on constant treatments to relieve or suppress symptoms.
Contact us today to arrange your initial consultation and find out how we can help you achieve optimal health!
Discounts on Dietary and General Wellness Supplements
Visit the Balanced Well Being Healthcare Metagenics store and save on popular supplements here.